- develop new features for the backend and frontend of plista's recommendation serving layer using PHP 7 and ES2015+
- leverage object-oriented programming in a complex architecture: i.e. controller implementation, modularization, refactoring, decoupling
- follow the clean code paradigm to create sustainable code
- develop new components from concept to deployment in an high-load cloud environment
- interface with real-time advertising platforms on demand and supply side
- implement APIs for interconnecting our software components
- high coding standards: design patterns, TDD
- experience with modern front-end frameworks/technologies (like Angular, React, webpack, babel)
- interest in pair-programming
- experience with advertising platforms (like Appnexus or Google Ad Manager) is a plus
- A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
- Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
- Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
- Healthy team lunch, beverages and fresh fruit daily
- Company sports such as yoga & cross fit
- A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
- Company events and trips
- Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
- Excellent development and career opportunities
You will work in a cross-functional team with product owner, DevOps and other developers. Given the mix of capabilities in the team you will be fully responsible for the components you build - you will take them from design to production. In bi-weekly Scrum sprints your team moves fast and continuously improves itself. There will be lots of opportunities to interact, learn and develop yourself and your skills.
Have we caught your interest? Please send your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Torstraße 33 – 35
Phone +49 30 4737537-0
It's all about the people. Work at plista.