Are you fast and curious? Do you also question things critically and are always ready to support your colleagues?
Then Mindshare is the right place for you.
As part of the WPP Group, the world's largest advertising holding company, we are one of the leading global media and communications agencies. We specialize in the development, management and implementation of integrated communication campaigns. Our long-standing clients include major national and international advertisers such as Facebook, Instagram, Nike, Unilever, Red Bull, Lufthansa, Ford and Telekom.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL (m/f/d)
FOR OUR OFFICE IN FRANKFURT
In Mindshare Germany we have been growing our International Competence Center (ICC) to become a global hub for many exciting clients such as Sanofi, Haribo, Red Bull, and Playmobile to name a few. While our team and culture are unlike that of traditional Global hub in other big agencies, we combine the spirit of a small flat hierarchy, with the power of our big agency network, tools and approaches.
Our network has 116 offices across 86 countries, with the combination of the Frankfurt office amongst the more established hubs; we are full of energy and have big ambitions. Team Sanofi creates an environment to explore potential, push boundaries and grow your career.
We look for people who dream big, are solutions-oriented, and ultimately see our ideas through to fruition.
We have embedded the same ambition in our team, meaning together we bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. We collaborate extremely closely with our agency partners, media or creative.
We’re all bound by a few things that remain important: strategic vision, an understanding of the fundamentals, an eye for innovation, curiosity and creativity.
Our mission is to inspire and lead, setting the standard for the entire agency Group.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Sanofi is one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies and is broken up into over-the-counter (CHC) and prescription drugs in the fields such as speciality care, vaccines and general medicines. But this role is focused on the CHC business only.
- The client is on a clear path to becoming a digitally competent and innovative media player within the Pharmaceutical category across 60+ operating markets.
- We are looking for a passionate candidate with a minimum of 6 years of experience in media management (national or ideally internationally). The candidate should be able to communicate fluently in English and be capable of leading a team of 5 diverse direct reports, as well as an extended central team of 8 people (Strategy, and Trading), including key indirect reports in the 62 Mindshare markets.
- The candidate will be working along with the team on global account coordination, Digital best practice, strategy, Marketing Mix Modelling, Global Investment Reporting, Global Budget Allocation.
- Ideally, the person has a background in digital or is familiar with the current global digital ad stacks, trends, and terminology.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIESAccount Management:
- Build a strong relationship with key senior stakeholders at Sanofi
- Constant development of account centrally
- Global coordination and steering of markets
- Global Budget Collection and Market categorization
- Development of planning guidelines for markets
- Outcome-oriented client leadership
- Global strategy development for campaigns and ensuring that strategy is implemented based on client business goals
- Driving force to implement and extend digital thought leadership and innovation in all channels
- Collaborative work in a matrix organization allowing for an integrated strategy across multiple teams
- Identifying global potential of Group M own products and pushing them across markets
- Management of the international client service team, incl. 5 direct reports
- Constantly challenging the status quo within the team and proactively developing the team further
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a media/digital agency
- Master's degree or the equivalent from an accredited university
- Organised with experience in effective project management techniques
- Experience in steering complex and integrated marketing or communication projects in international markets
- Broad knowledge in digital technology and landscape, as well as broad strategic knowledge
- High analytical capabilities
- Analytical skills
- Comfortable with presenting complex topics in front of bigger audiences
- Experience in all Microsoft tools (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English (German a plus)
THUS, CONVINCES MINDSHARE
Become a part of our collegial team. A warm working atmosphere and many social benefits await you, such as holiday pay, lunch money, capital formation benefits and employee discounts. Not to forget the joint employee events, such as our summer and the Christmas party.
These events are not only for work but also for fun!
Take the initiative and apply online, indicating the possible starting date via our job portal.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Human Resources / Michaela Gaab
Tel +49 69 60 905 - 154